Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region
- Traveling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
-Analyzing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for head office
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Co-ordinating sales projects.
Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Solving client problems
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team