- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 5/8/2018
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and / or abilities required:
• Strong expertise in database design and database development.
• Strong Expertise in Business Intelligence and Information Management methodologies and concepts.
• Strong Expertise in Oracle OBIEE tool (other BI tools are definite plus)
• Strong Expertise in PL/SQL..
• Experience in translating customer’s business requirements and process flows into technical solutions.
• Experience with development processes and production release management; application and database tuning and interdependencies on operating system configuration is highly desired.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills, be detail oriented with an ability to meet critical deadlines.
• Exceptional knowledge of using Microsoft Office products especially Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication (oral/written) skills with respect to team members, peers, and staff at all levels of the organization.
• Has ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Awareness of latest BI technologies
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required.
• A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience working with database and BI technologies and architectures; including both logical and physical designs, data mart creation, BI tools, loaders and development and reporting tools is required. This experience should include influencing global data architecture directions and defining major data architecture related technology standards.
• A minimum of 3 years experience writing Oracle & SQL Server stored procedures and packages.
• A minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in various Information management and BI projects (preferred to be in banking industry) and demonstrated capabilities in carrying best practices and common objects/components to other projects is required.