Digital Marketing Specialist
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 11/6/2018
- Applicants 48
- Views 1304
- Accepted 3
- Rejected 22
Egyptian Packaging & Plastic Systems.“Makka Al Mokarama” is the largest distributors and agencies acting very successfully in the field of packing, packaging and Plastics since 1994.
Some of our clients: Pepsico, Energizer, Danone, Abbott Pharmaceuticals, Aramex and Toshiba.
· Oversee the social media strategy and align it with business strategy & sales/marketing plans.
· Developing the digital marketing plan, budget & forecasted response/efficiency
· Coordinate with sales department for compiling the generated leads & assessing leads’ quality
· Ability to lead the digital marketing function & implement planned activities until expanding the team if essential & once justified for business need in 2019
· Manage and maintain the organization’s website, social media channels & emails/newsletter
· Write and optimize content for all the online marketing platforms
· Track and analyses website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
· Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
· Fix any errors or bugs in online content
· Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
· Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
· Excellent user of MS Excel (advanced functions & data analysis)
· Proven tangible successful record of prior digital marketing campaign & plan with specific/measurable ROI
· Exposure to other non-digital marketing/advertising activities is a plus
(printing / exhibition / giveaways / booths / events…etc )
· Attention to details and organized personality is a must.
· Excellent command of English written and spoken.
· Distinctive negotiation & communications skills.
· Bachelor degree in business administration or related field.
Mention the job title in the email subject to:
Kindly go through our website & through review the job accountabilities & requirements. Afterwards, Only If you are genuinely interested to join us we will be looking forward to receive your Linked profile weblink & detailed resume by sending them to this email with job title in the email subject to:
About The Company
Egyptian Packaging & Plastic Systems.“Makka Al Mokarama” is the largest distributors and agencies acting very successfully in the field of packing, packaging and Plastics since 1994. The authorized capital increased from EGP 1,500,000 to EGP 80,000,000. Paid capital is EGP 20,000,000. Egyptian Packaging & Plastic Systems Corp. is acting very successfully as the Sole Agents and Distributors for the most well-known Italian, German, Japanese, Canadian, Taiwan, Koreans, Dutch, Turkish, Brazil, Portugal, Spanish, K.S.A. and Swiss Companies that work in the field of packing, packaging and plastics.Values: Egyptian Packing & Packaging Commits to Integrity & expects the same from its team. We Treat people fairly and with respect & We clearly clarify rules and objectives.