- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 2/7/2018
• EXCOM Member
• Responsible for all ready mixed concrete production activities
• Negotiate raw material cost with the suppliers.
• Approve raw material invoices.
• Approve rental equipment from the sub-contractors.
• Cost control and annual budget.
• Authorize emergency and annual leaves.
• Authority to stop production in case any safety issue.
• Maintaining appropriate staff levels.
• Approve all salaries and bonus payments.
• Achieve perfection of internal procedures and controls
• Assure sufficient resources allocated to customers’ requirements.
• Customer liaison in terms of service, payments, complaints etc.
• Provide high level of customer service and ultimate equipment utilization capacity
• Ensure that all products produced meet or exceed customers' expectations regarding quality and service.
• Ensure adequate inventories in order to meet customer needs
• Communicating business information and objectives.
• Ensure compliance with industry best practices and Government regulations
• Optimizing daily outputs.
• Ensure that operation remains in compliance with all applicable environmental standards.
• Maintain plant in excellent condition, mechanically and esthetically.
• Ensure that employees are working efficiently and consistently in line with Lafarge Ready-mix Kuwait policies and guidelines.
• Coordinate with procurement team for raw material requirements on a daily basis.
• Monitor the proceedings of production at the batching plants to overcome product nonconformity
• Develop and monitor monthly productivity indicators that kept LH tracking the performance on daily basis, such as truck productivity per M3 /trip / Km ,employee productivity , idle time per tuck & pump , dispatch log histogram
• Prepare number of visibility studies for new concrete batch plants and new product.
Competency requirements: (State the competencies required for this job)
• Management skills.
• Customer focus.
• Communication skills.
• Team builder.
• Motivational skills.
• Problem solver.