Payroll & Benefits Specialist
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 19/11/2018
- Applicants 103
- Views 1257
Include, but not limited to:
1-Administrating Payroll HRIS (AXAPTA), from data entry of salary effects till salaries release and payroll reports generation.
2. Administer and manage all staff benefits (life, medical, beneficiaries...etc).
3. Conduct exit interviews and present analysis for exit reasons.
4. Use various methods and techniques and make data-based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and non-financial compensations.
5. Respond to and handle employees inquires related to their compensations and benefits.
6. Process exit clearance formalities and payments for employees exiting the company.
7. Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
About The Company
FedEx Express invented express distribution and is the industry’s global leader, providing rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories, connecting markets that comprise more than 90 percent of the world’s gross domestic product within one to three business days. Unmatched air route authorities and transportation infrastructure, combined with leading-edge information technologies, make FedEx Express the world’s largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable services for more than 3.6 million shipments each business day