- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 30/7/2018
- Applicants 73
- Views 1150
- Accepted 2
- Rejected 27
• Handling Reps requests from samples and its required time.
• Follow up samples release from CS and receipt from warehouse.
• Checking samples received and forward to the concerned rep.
• Handling receipt of new titles samples and informing the sales team
• Coordinating with sales team on visiting publishers’ schedule
• Events co-ordinations ( Schedules – Book Display – its Supplies , number of attendees– Presence - Follow up … etc )
• Receiving and writing school quotes to be send to CS.
• Ensuring delivery of the samples/ orders on the requested time by sales team through coordinating the delivery schedule.
• Handling reps. daily & weekly reports and promotional plans.
• Contacting schools if required to set appointments and get orders from experimental schools.
Product Knowledge. ...
Strategic Prospecting Skills. ...
Rapport Building on the Call. ...
Buyer-Seller Agreement. ...
Active Listening. ...
Qualification Questioning. ...
About The Company
International Language bookshop was established 1975 in Egypt for the prime purpose of supplying and distributing books, to meet out the rising demand of procuring and delivering latest books from leading publishers worldwide.
With 98 employees, operating a chain of retail bookshops along with branches in Cairo, Giza, Alexandria and Ismailia, ILB has a well deserved reputation for quality as the oldest distributor and the largest importer of English language books and educational resources in Egypt. It has throughout the years emphasized its image among customers and publishers.
We are an agent for Heinle Cengage Learning and sole agent Richmond Publishing, two of the world's largest publishing companies. Both have become familiar to millions through a diverse publishing program that includes school and college textbooks, children's books, materials for teaching English as a foreign language.
We have exclusivity rights for several publishers and educational suppliers, and along standing business cooperation with many key publishers in the UK and USA.