- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 2/12/2018
- Applicants 115
- Views 859
- Accepted 13
- Rejected 32
• Regularly meet with sales supervisor to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
• Complete required customer Service Agreements (unaltered), reports and other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy.
• Visits customers on regular basis, review their business needs, and updates sales orders on his HHT.
• Prepares daily sales orders to be loaded in his van and maintains appropriate van product mix.
• Opens new sales outlets under the supervision of his direct manager/ supervisor.
• Establish good relationship with pharmacies, chains and key persons.
• Submits daily sales and collection reports for review.
• Introduces and promotes new products to customers.
high communication skill
Very good command of Excel
About The Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA" (Necessities of Life with Activities & Dreams of Life with Activities), we offer baby and child care products centering on disposable diapers, feminine sanitary goods such as napkins and tampons, urinary care products for senior citizens, cleaning products such as cleaning sheets, wet tissues, health care products such as three-dimensional face masks and pet care products.