Sales Supervisor (Modern Trade)
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 8/7/2018
- Applicants 112
- Views 1141
• Achieve sales target including volume, value and any other quantitative target set by management through leading, coaching and directing the assigned salesmen.
• Monitor Customers’ stocks level regularly and ensure its compliance with company’s stock coverage policy.
• Monitor the placement of P.O.P at outlets as per the management’s instructions.
• Ensure the availability of the core range as per channel as per guidelines.
• Continuously review competitive activities at the marketplace, the daily sales routes and updating them upon prospecting any new customers.
• Monitor the implementation of the salesmen visiting and recording the preset daily sales routes.
• Monitor the implementation of the desired distribution targets of products including NPDs as per the management’s instructions.
• Accompany salesmen to market through “Gate 2 Gate” visits to coach as well as give “on the job” training to the salesmen.
• High education degree.
• 2-5 years of Sales experience.
• Good knowledge of English and computer skills is plus.
• High level of service orientation, result focus, cooperation, impactful, and capability of convincing others.
• Highly developed ability of Analytical, planning, organizing, problem solving, influencing, and networking techniques.
• Highly developed ability of communication and presentation skills.
• Must be able to win trust and respect of others.
About The Company
United Oil Processing and Packaging is a family-run business established in 1987. Since establishment United Oil Processing and Packaging has expanded from a soft oil refining company to filling, packaging, trading, distributing and exporting; the full range of vegetable fats and oils.