Senior Mechanical production Engineer
- Suez, Egypt
Posted In 3/6/2018
- Applicants 116
- Views 1595
- Rejected 1
• Documenting current production procedures and create Company standards to improve the efficiency
of the Production Department.
• Identify and implement continuous improvements to the Company’s production processes.
• Collaborate with Quality Department to identify and implement ongoing quality improvements.
• Maintain knowledge and technical expertise of current production best practices tools and techniques
and implement them in a reasonable and responsible manner.
• Develop and implement production processes for new products, product enhancements and product
changes. Install related fixtures and tooling, as required.
• Develop and implement enhanced production testing of products
• Minimize overall production costs while maximizing productivity.
• Collect, analyze, summarize and present production and process data, information and trends to
• Create and maintain accurate and current documentation of tool drawings, design concepts and
orders, in accordance with the Product Development and Quality Assurance functions.
• Source new equipment and material suppliers as required.
• Support process engineering change notice (ECN) and related Material Review Board (MRB)
activities, as required.
• Assist in the evaluation of returned materials/products.
• Review internal operational facility layouts for process improvement.
• Estimate staffing requirements, production times, and relative costs to provide data for operational
• Support the Pasternack Quality System.
• Lead, develop and mentor the Production team.
• Deep knowledge of manufacturing and production processes and concepts.
• Creative with the ability to use modern technology in the production process.
• Strong knowledge of ISO standards.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong presentation skills (written and oral).
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
• The ability to perform a multi-task job and adjust priorities as appropriate.
• Possess excellent time management skills. Be able to take the initiative to meet deadlines and the
ability to prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
• Action and detail oriented, having a drive for success.
• Able to interpret and apply policies and procedures appropriately.
• The ability to work effectively in a team situation as well as independently.
• The ability to network and interact effectively with a broad range of associates spanning varied
disciplines and responsibilities.
• Must have a strong passion for product and process excellence and customer satisfaction.
• Experience in the Electronics Industry (Cable Assembly methods and procedures) direct RF industry
experience strongly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years manufacturing engineering experience, with specific experience in RF and
Microwave devices/components desirable.
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Visio, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project,
AutoCAD, Label software and ERP Systems
About The Company
Jushi Egypt for Fiberglass Industry S.A.E was established in January 2012 and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jushi Group Co., Ltd, the leading fiberglass manufacturer in the world.
The company is located in Suez Economic and Trade Cooperation Zone and has a total investment of USD 223 million. Jushi Group Co., Ltd is based in Zhejiang Province,
China and has attained the leadership position in the global fiberglass industry in terms of output, technology and marketing.
The Group has over 10,000 employees and three manufacturing bases in China with a total production capacity of one million tons.
Jushi has established overseas manufacturing or marketing subsidiaries in South Africa, South Korea, Italy, Spain, France, Canada, USA, India, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore.
Jushi Group manufactures E-glass and C-glass fiber products with over 20 categories and 1,000 specifications. Its products are exported to more than 70 countries around the world.
Jushi Egypt Company has started the construction of a 80,000 ton/year fiberglass production line in January 2012 which is planned to start operation in March 2013. The company will have a sales revenue of USD 88 million and an after-tax profit of USD 25 million.
Jushi Egypt Company will adhere to Jushi values of Behavior, Innovation, Responsibility, Learning and Enthusiasm and make use of the advantages of Jushi Group in economic scale, technology, R&D, quality, marketing and management. Advanced technologies and best product solutions will be introduced to Egypt to enable a sustainable growth of the company. The company is hiring the talent candidates. So, you are warmly welcome to join Jushi Egypt for Fiberglass Industry S.A.E