Senior Property Consultant (primary or resale )
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 15/9/2018
- Applicants 99
- Views 1762
- Rejected 17
• Scout and identify investors with property consultancy needs
• Contact potential clients through calls, emails, etc. to offer them property consultancy services
• Prepare and present business proposals to convince clients and secure a consulting deal
• Monitor the property market to watch out for new and old properties up for sale
• Convincing prospective clients that your agency is the right one to handle their sale and agree the terms
• Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database
• Finding buyers in a position to proceed with purchase and willing to pay an acceptable price
• Carry out the marketing of property vacancies to attract prospective tenants
• Conduct research and analysis of property market to identify areas with increasing demand and profitability margin
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of government housing/property laws and policies
• Build and establish good working relationship
• consulting professionals to exchange ideas and expand personal network
• Evaluate the objectives of an investor to identify their needs and requirements
• Conduct surveys to obtain data which provides information regarding profitable property investments
• Give clients recommendations and advice on appropriate property investments to make
• Maintain a database of commercial, industrial, and residential properties available on the property market
• Develop and implement strategies effective in increasing the value of a property
• Conduct price negotiations with property agents on behalf of a client to reach a favorable bargain.
• Proven track of successful sales record
• MS Office and MCR familiarity
Experience in Sales Field in General ( Real Estate brokerage Background is a key advantage )
- Good English .
- Presentable .
- Own a car.