Territory Export Manager
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 2/7/2018
1. Prepare and get agreement to an annual exports sales plan and budget for company products, which will meet company budget and business planning requirements.
2. Represent the company with the off shore customers base to ensure the image of the company is maintained and enhanced as an aid to achieve exports sales targets.
3. Maintain effective budgetary controls of export sales expenses authorize and control all expenditures of the territory.
4. Resolve product or service problem, distribution and customer complaints & claims.
5. Address all problems that may develop within the exports territory promptly including writing a detailed report to keep on file.
6. Establish new as well as manage relation with current main importers, traders to ensure meeting of their financial and order commitments to the company through close monitoring receiving market feedback and business trip visits.
7. Continually attempting to penetrate new markets and establish the company image as a good international brand in different region.
8. Present periodical sales reports to Regional Managers as scheduled.
9. Gather and update information and market data of the targeted markets and set up launches in coordination with Marketing Services Division.
10. Attend and prepare international fairs, exhibitions and seminars to promote products and establish relations with of shore importers.
11. Submit Quarterly Rolling Sales Forecast within the agreed deadline to the Regional Managers.
Civil / Architect engineering background is a plus.
French is essential
About The Company
Manufacturing of waterproofing membranes.