- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Posted In 14/8/2018
- Applicants 278
- Views 3919
- Accepted 27
- Rejected 86
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide comprehensive VAT including and not limited to administering and registration process,
-handle all VAT matters of the company, ensure compliance to regulations, prepare all papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests.
- To participate as finance representative to integrate any upcoming regulation with SAP. Moreover, coordinate with SAP IT team to solve any related issues.
- Prepare the monthly reconciliation VAT Report, ensure timely payment, Maintain VAT Balances on General Ledger and analyze cross SAP transaction.
- Advice all VAT issue related on various transactions to all level in the company.
- Prepare VAT planning and the impact to UGHI from finance point of view with obligation according to Saudi Tax regulation.
- Control technical VAT issues to unsure the reporting is accurate and in line with accounting standard.
- Completing VAT returns and providing day-to-day advice, support and insure that the coding structure and posting correctly accounts for VAT and return correctly processed and reviewed.
- Manage and coordinate VAT Audits.
- Providing support, exchanging knowledge with UGHI team, maintaining productive communication and working relationships across UGHI, and updating senior team members on VAT progress.
- Answering, advice and reply to any question comes from any of UGHI vender, customers and contractor related to exemption or grandfathering.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures, and adding, developing or implementing best practices.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related.
Minimum 6-8 years of experience in a similar position.
Very good Computer skills (Microsoft Office and Internet).
Good Command of English Language.
Strong Interpersonal Skills, Team Player.
Very good communication skills
About The Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA" (Necessities of Life with Activities & Dreams of Life with Activities), we offer baby and child care products centering on disposable diapers, feminine sanitary goods such as napkins and tampons, urinary care products for senior citizens, cleaning products such as cleaning sheets, wet tissues, health care products such as three-dimensional face masks and pet care products.