Hotline & Approval Manager-Yemen- Aden
- Aden, Yemen
Posted In 17/11/2018
Location: Cairo & Yemen- Aden
Job Title: Hotline & Approval Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
The Hotline & Approval Manager will be responsible of the following functions:
1. Training, transferring knowledge & information, and providing technical support for newly-hired junior staff.
2. Replying to customer queries regarding claims, medical services procedures and network queries.
3. Providing limited medical and healthcare advice to patients.
4. Performing and supervising out-patient approvals for all services in need for authorization.
5. Issuing in-patient approvals.
6. Confirming and clarifying the rejection decisions of non-approved requests as per policy terms and conditions.
7. Issuing second medical opinions and letters.
8. Reviewing claims replying messages (justifications of decisions) before sending them to clients.
9. Reporting the out-patient and in-patient approvals daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually.
10. Providing medical support for all colleagues regarding any medical and/or technical issue.
11. Performing any other tasks that may be reasonable assigned to him/her by the management of the company.
12. All targets can be changed and adjusted as per the company’s goals and strategies and as set by the management of the company.
2. Required: Master or experience 7-10 years in emergency.
3. Preferred: experience in insurance companies or third-party administration (TPA) in the Middle East.
4. Exceptional communication skills.
5. Excellent written and spoken English & Arabic, and excellent computer skills.
If you are interested kindly send your updated CV to
subject: (job title)
About The Company
Master HR (Recruitment, HR Consultation Services, Training, Development & Outsourcing).
Job vacancies for all careers
license No. '432', since 2001.