- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 4/7/2018
- Applicants 95
- Views 797
- Accepted 7
- Rejected 27
• Make travel arrangements for the CEO, and Executives/Supervisors as requested
• Handle travel and guest arrangements. (hotel accommodation, air ticket, meet and assist)
• Organize logistics and plan events “exhibitions, workshops, organizing refreshments/meals and requested equipment”
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals if needed.
• Provides effective and pro-active executive assistance to Office Manager
• General administrative duties including making copies, faxes and handling emails.
• Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
• Order and dispense supplies and maintaining stationery and equipment
• Manage external vendor relationships, as needed
• Delegating the information to the required department in the organization in a timely frame
• Maintain an organized filing system of electronic documents, ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Scan memo invoices (hard copies or electronic copies) for accounts payable processing or other department if requested.
• Ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritize tasks.
• Flexibility in both the working hours & in dealing with the different situations.
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Very time efficient, self-motivated, and organized.
• Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff, hotels and travel agency
• Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL
• Ability to work independently.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
• Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
About The Company
International Language bookshop was established 1975 in Egypt for the prime purpose of supplying and distributing books, to meet out the rising demand of procuring and delivering latest books from leading publishers worldwide.
With 98 employees, operating a chain of retail bookshops along with branches in Cairo, Giza, Alexandria and Ismailia, ILB has a well deserved reputation for quality as the oldest distributor and the largest importer of English language books and educational resources in Egypt. It has throughout the years emphasized its image among customers and publishers.
We are an agent for Heinle Cengage Learning and sole agent Richmond Publishing, two of the world's largest publishing companies. Both have become familiar to millions through a diverse publishing program that includes school and college textbooks, children's books, materials for teaching English as a foreign language.
We have exclusivity rights for several publishers and educational suppliers, and along standing business cooperation with many key publishers in the UK and USA.