- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 8/3/2017
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region
- Traveling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
-Analyzing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for head office
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Co-ordinating sales projects.
Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Solving client problems
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
- Communication skills .
- Presentation Skills .
About The Company
MB Group was established in 1981 as
a Limited Liability Company, the legal
status of the company was changed to
an Egyptian Joint Stock Company (S.A.E.)
under Law No. 95 of1992 in 2012. The
Group consists of two companies; MB
Engineering & MB Industrial, where MB
Engineering, the parent company, owns
90% of MB Industrial. The group operates
in the field of low voltage electrical
components in the Egyptian market,
during production or on site. A range of standard
switch board section can be tailor made to t any applications or conditions.
In addition to a dedicated team of site engineers and
technicians who have a wealth of experience and knowledge within the power distribution eld, oering periodic preventative maintenance programs and on site upgrades tailors to suit individual requirements.