Senior Sales Representative
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 16/2/2017
- Making appointments to meet new and existing customers
- Understanding my customers’ needs
- Making presentations to promote new products and special deals
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by telephone
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office - Watching competitors and the products they are offering
- Attending conferences and seminars and keeping up with industry trends.
- Meeting sales targets
- Reporting sales trends to the employer
- Contract negotiation
- Following up pending offers
•1-5 years of Experience in Sales
•Fluent English is a must.
•Excellent negotiation skills.
•Excellent communication skills.
About The Company
Securitas started operation in Egypt in 2007, and has achieved a strong position in the Egyptian Security Industry. Our 1500 employees secure a wide range of customers in all segments in Greater Cairo and Alexandria, with operations throughout Egypt.
The size of the customers varies from the "shop on the corner" to global multi-billion industries. We employ over 330,000 people in 53 countries in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.