Senior Mechanical production Engineer
- Suez, Egypt
Posted In 6/5/2018
- Applicants 95
- Views 760
- Accepted 0
- Rejected 1
• Documenting current production procedures and create Company standards to improve the efficiency
of the Production Department.
• Identify and implement continuous improvements to the Company’s production processes.
• Collaborate with Quality Department to identify and implement ongoing quality improvements.
• Maintain knowledge and technical expertise of current production best practices tools and techniques
and implement them in a reasonable and responsible manner.
• Develop and implement production processes for new products, product enhancements and product
changes. Install related fixtures and tooling, as required.
• Develop and implement enhanced production testing of products
• Minimize overall production costs while maximizing productivity.
• Collect, analyze, summarize and present production and process data, information and trends to
• Create and maintain accurate and current documentation of tool drawings, design concepts and
orders, in accordance with the Product Development and Quality Assurance functions.
• Source new equipment and material suppliers as required.
• Support process engineering change notice (ECN) and related Material Review Board (MRB)
activities, as required.
• Assist in the evaluation of returned materials/products.
• Review internal operational facility layouts for process improvement.
• Estimate staffing requirements, production times, and relative costs to provide data for operational
• Support the Pasternack Quality System.
• Lead, develop and mentor the Production team.
• Deep knowledge of manufacturing and production processes and concepts.
• Creative with the ability to use modern technology in the production process.
• Strong knowledge of ISO standards.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong presentation skills (written and oral).
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
• The ability to perform a multi-task job and adjust priorities as appropriate.
• Possess excellent time management skills. Be able to take the initiative to meet deadlines and the
ability to prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
• Action and detail oriented, having a drive for success.
• Able to interpret and apply policies and procedures appropriately.
• The ability to work effectively in a team situation as well as independently.
• The ability to network and interact effectively with a broad range of associates spanning varied
disciplines and responsibilities.
• Must have a strong passion for product and process excellence and customer satisfaction.
• Experience in the Electronics Industry (Cable Assembly methods and procedures) direct RF industry
experience strongly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years manufacturing engineering experience, with specific experience in RF and
Microwave devices/components desirable.
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Visio, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project,
AutoCAD, Label software and ERP Systems
About The Company
Jushi Egypt for fiberglass industry