- Giza, Egypt
Posted In 15/5/2018
- Applicants 35
- Views 362
- Accepted 0
- Rejected 0
-Supervises the Food & Beverage Preparation, purchasing, receiving and service to give the best product with the high standard of quality and lowest cost to the guest. -Assists the Executive chef in organizing all kinds of functions.
- Makes sure that the receiving is properly done.
-Reviews the sales abstract, food cost and butcher's list with the F&B controller.
-Reviews the log books every day with all the outlet in charge and gives proper guidance to them to improve service.
-Holds every two weeks a Food & Beverage meeting with all F&B Department Heads.
- Tests all new products and sets-up standards specifications.
-Reviews menus with the Executive Chef and Outlet Managers quarterly (menu •
-Recommends the F&B layouts and equipment for new construction, rehabilitation and for improvements of existing F&B departments.changes) should only be made after the sales report.
-Approves Beverages & Food orders and general supply requisition for all F&B department.
-Recommends pay rise, increases, promotions, demotions & terminations for all his employees.
-Recommends regular vacations and leaves of absence including his own.
-Recommends new positions, reclassification that exists in positions, new titles, organizational changes, advertising policy and procedures.
-Prepares the annual budget for F&B Department.
- Controls F&B payroll in cooperation with staff planning.
- Maintains a smooth flow of linen and uniforms requirements for the F&B maintenance and cleanliness in all F&B areas.
-Sets of standards and specifications of F&B items, tests grading and approving of new products in the market.
Technical skills :-
• Minimum 7years of experience in F&B field
• High managerial skills.
• High leadership skills.
• High level of communication skills .
• TOURISM & HOTELS INSTITUTE GRADUATE.
High F&B experience.
• Experience with developing a strategic and visionary plan
• Ability to deal with all kinds of Managers & Staffs.
12% is added to the salary
For interested candidates , please send your CV with a recent photo to : ,mentioning the job title in the e-mail subject.