Field Service Engineer (Mechanical)
- Manama, Bahrain
Posted In 13/8/2013
Previous process experience of operating and maintaining mechanical equipment (e.g. pumps, blowers, heating/cooling equipment, diesel engines / standby generators, boilers etc).
• Preferable experience of operating on line instruments & associated SCADA telemetry.
• Understanding of equipment breakdown & fault data analysis.
• Experience in dealing with subcontractors.
• Familiarity of working with computer & databases.
• Ability to work in and around confined spaces.
• Practitioners understanding of relevant H&S issues
• Diploma in mechanical engineering
• Physically fit.
• 4 Years experience
• Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Projects, Visio, etc.
• Efficiency Improvement Analysis Applications
• Able to translate data into recommendable actions to senior staff
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-Motivated with a proven record of taking the initiative
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Detail-Oriented with Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Able to execute tasks in a very dynamic and ever-changing environment
• Exercise sound judgment and ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce
About The Company
Established in 2003, Clarendon Parker Bahrain is an International Recruitment Specialist Consultancy based in Bahrain’s Seef Business District. We specialise in mid to senior level professional, managerial, technical recruitment and staffing solutions in Bahrain and beyond. Our multinational team of consultants are experienced professionals within the fields they represent. Each consultant brings strong industry links and knowledge to better understand your business requirements. We know the market and we know our candidates!
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in the following industries:
Accounting, Finance & Banking
Logistics & Customer Service
Secretarial & Administration
Human Resources & Recruitment
Engineering & Construction
Marketing & PR
Oil and Gas
The current range of services includes permanent and temporary recruitment, recruitment advertising campaigns, employee satisfaction surveys, state-of-the-art web-based recruitment technology and HR consulting services relating to recruitment processes and activities.