IT Support Engineer
- Bahrain, Bahrain
Posted In 22/12/2013
Be responsible for the delivery of the Networking product (Server& Storage) including but not limited network design, commission and testing, network maintenance support and operation including trouble shooting and network issue solving, be able to maintain good customer satisfaction.
1) Preferable with solid Project delivery or technical support experience. Have 3 to 5 years of experience. network design and planning skill is preferred.
2) Strongly knowledge of product such as server, storage,firewall,Vmware & Centrix and cloud computing.
4) Have proven experience in developing enablement of channel partners
5) Desired - Bachelors degree or above, MBA Preferred or significant ICT industry expertise.Relevant Cisco and Industry certifications such as Microsoft MCSE / Oracle OCP/ VMware / Citrix .
6) Ability to work closely across both sales and technology groups, be able to set priorities, identify and resolve problems to produce measurable results
7) Excellent written communications and presentation skills, Excellent Team work and Collaboration skills, Excellent in written and spoken English, if Arabic is prefer
8) Executive presence, the ability to comfortably scale up and down the organization, Up to 33% Travel Required
About The Company
Huawei is a leading telecom solutions provider, owned entirely by its employees. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom network infrastructure, application & software, devices and professional services. With comprehensive strengths in wireline, wireless and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population.
Huawei' s vision is to enrich people's lives through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in telecom sector, we help bridge the digital divide and give people the opportunity to join the information age, regardless of their geographic origin. In order to tackle increasing climate challenges, Huawei has deployed a wide range of green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption and carbon emissions, contributing to the sustainable development of the social economy and the environment.