Managed Service Expert - RISK
- Bahrain, Bahrain
Posted In 6/9/2013
Managed Service Expert needed for Risk Anticipation and Contract Negotiation.
1) Identify key risks and mitigation plan in Managed Service contract for key project
2) Optimize contract clause baseline and negotiation strategy guide for Managed Service contract
3) Support key Managed Service project contract negotiation and bring the knowledge to frontline;
4) Support contract clause design/risk identification/feasibility study for projects involving new business model such as network sharing/Managed Capacity/network buy back
5) Take part in contract review (technical and commercial) for Huawei Managed Service project.
6) Act as mentor and coach to training Regions contract review team and to develop and improve their competencies in contract & Negotiation area.
7) Other duties may be assigned to business needs and management decisions.
2 Open Positions
1. Bachlor's degree or above;
2. Strong knowledge on contract negotiation process, strategy design and skills;
3. Extensive experience with telecom Managed Service deals including telecom network (both wireless & fixed operators) and IT network Managed Service
4. Well versed with network Managed Service contract development;
5. Extensive experience with Managed Service deals end to end contract negotiation ;
6. Innovative, confident and mature
7. Bright, team player who can work effectively under pressure and independently;
Base in Bahrain, traveling Middle East Region
About The Company
We are recognised leaders in international recruitment. We supply customers in 120 countries with an unrivalled resource network from 200. Our local knowledge provides them with straightforward and cost effective results.
With over 30 years experience providing supplementary staffing, Tangent have the ‘know how’ to deploy single consultants or entire project teams to anywhere in the world. With experts available in 190 countries we are here to supply 'in demand' and 'just in time resources' to our multi-national client base.
Tangent have worked with over 500 customers supplying contingent and campaign services. Our consultants and international researchers are adept at searching for the 'hardest to find skills' in restricted time frames. Our international recruiting database contains over 500,000 experienced candidates.