- Bahrain, Bahrain
Posted In 12/3/2014
• Line Management functions: managing the business KPIs for each FY, department budget and quality management.
• Project Management function: Initiation, Planning, Execution and Control for the assigned projects.
• Work with Business Operational Department (BO) for periodic planning and dynamic allocation of resources for assigned/forecast projects and recruitment of staff as necessary and development of specialist resources.
• Responsible for the budgets of assigned projects, contractual claims and change management.
• Regular project reviews with Group managers/engineers.
• Review of Monthly Progress Reports of all assigned projects.
• Facilitate Project Kick-off Meeting and other key project milestone meetings.
• Prioritization of various project team activities based on customer and management requirements.
• Technical support to Sales Department as needed.
• Other additional tasks as assigned by Management.
• Rapidly assimilate new technologies and solve complex issues. Capable of formulating and evaluating technical alternatives based on experience while working with specialists to develop the solution.
• Ability to communicate well within all organization levels in order to define project requirements and proactively manage a complete project life cycle.
• Identify potential risks and issues, make and implement recommendations to management when escalation is required.
• Collaborate with other managers and professionals to effectively identify and resolve technical issues and take ownership for driving these issues to closure
• Provide critical expertise and innovation in planning, leading programs, and setting the direction of the teams.
• Conduct formal customer reviews at project completion to confirm acceptance and satisfaction.
• BS / Masters degree in Chemical Engineering, Control Engineering or Computer science.
• Minimum of 15 years of experience managing APC/OTS/MES related types of Advanced Solutions base projects within a product life cycle environment.
• 5 or more years of personnel management experience including performance management, development, and recruiting.
About The Company
Management Information Resource Associates - MIRA is an independent, UK and Bahrain based Consultancy Practice that offers business consultancy services and comprehensive business solutions across a wide range of industries, business sectors and government organizations. MIRA works on implementing lucrative partnerships with organizations which we believe have growth potential with the geographic focus on promising locations in the Middle East. Our approach balances the risks and builds on the region's untapped opportunities. We create tailor-made solutions that cater for organizations in the region, while enhancing international best practices and benchmarks.