- Manama, Bahrain
Posted In 15/8/2013
For Bahraini only
Being the first contact person getting in touch with potential new employees, the incumbent shall provide the best image of the company.
The Recruitment Officer has the responsibility to find the most qualified candidates for our job openings within the targeted time and provide a regular feed-back to the hiring manager.
He/she shall also make sure the induction programme is put into practice through every level of the company.
• Assist the HR Manager in developing job descriptions,
• Identify the recruitment needs with Heads of Department,
• Identify the appropriate recruitment channels,
• Identify and coordinate with local and overseas recruitment agencies to fill vacancies,
• Develop testing tools for recruitment,
• Design recruitment advertisements,
• Control, maintain and update recruitment plan and prepare related monthly and weekly reports,
• Maintain an active and organized data bank of applicants for various positions,
• Type employment offer letter and contracts for selected candidates,
• Collect CVs through our different recruitment network and screen applicants for basic compliance with position qualifications, forward collected CVs to the concerned Heads of Department for evaluation and schedule/lead interviews for them whenever required and provide feedback,
• Obtains and assess all certificates and testimonials of the candidates,
• Ensure all recruitment policies are in line with local regulations, and procedures and techniques are adhered to,
• Conduct new employee induction programme from A to Z and recommend improvements (including managing new employee relocation, send out announcements, create employees personal physical file and record into our HR Management system, …),
Reporting to : HR Manager
Duration : Permanent position
Desired start date : July 1st 2013
• Human Resources Degree (or equivalent) – University Diploma
• Proven recruitment experience (minimum 2 years)
• Arabic is a must (spoken/written)
• Project Management,
• Recruiting skills,
• A good working knowledge of HR processes,
• Fully conversant and up-to-date with all aspects of GCC employment law and HR best practices,
• High level of integrity ,
• Experience in the development and implementation of recruitment policies and procedures,
• Ability to work autonomously,
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Pro-active and self-motivated,
• Excellent planning and organisation skills to meet deadlines,
• Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, email and the Internet,
• Excellent attention to detail,
• Creative, forward thinker,
• Solid team player.
About The Company
As the Kingdom's leading eyewear boutique, Optica has become synonymous with professional and advanced eye care. A 4-decade heritage of making million of customers happy along with a complete portfolio of products and services ranging from affordable to premium makes Optica the most trusted choice across the region. At present, Ray-Ban, Vogue, Carrera, Emporio Armani, Oakley, D&G, Porsche Design, Tag Heuer, Bvlgari and Cartier are only some of the brands on offer at the state-of-the-art outlets that have expanded outside of Bahrain to Dubai and Qatar. Touted for the impeccable standards of products and services and the technical knowledge of the staff, Optica is a true visionary in the optical field.
For a full range of expert eye care and eyewear solutions with exceptional in-store and after sales services, you have to look no further than Optica.