Regional HR Manager
- Bahrain, Bahrain
Posted In 4/10/2013
Salary ar AED 45,000
To Plan, monitor and develop the appropriate Human Resources covering and not limited to manpower planning and recruitment, payroll, compensation and salary structures, are met as per the standard needs and requirements of the Company to meet its immediate demand and growth.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Manage the transactional processes of payroll and pensions, recruitment and selection and the human resources information system (HRIS) to ensure the efficient and effective service to employees.
• Manage and monitor the performance management of Employees and conduct appropriate survey and studies prior to yearly increment/bonus and salary reviews.
• Provide expert and professional advice to managers and employees on a wide range of HR matters and people management issues, including discipline, grievance, capability, and restructuring and performance management.
• Coaching and mentoring as appropriate all required situations of Employees towards better development and guidance at their work and contribution.
• Maintain Salary and Benefits Policies and Procedure including proper practice across the Group Companies.
• Construct Reporting and Analysis including headcount reports, salary surveys, employees satisfaction survey …etc.
• Continuously enhance and develop the Company’s HR Policies and procedures.
• Coordinate activities for the HR Committee in administering strategic HR requirements.
• Drive group wide training strategies, initiatives and operations in support of the Company’s business lines.
• Assist the Business lines in the manpower planning process as part of annual target setting and reviews
• Ensure resources are allocated to key process areas for HR and Administration
• Focus the HR function on being the champion of all people related issues supported by way of coaching, counselling, advising all employees
• Manage all recruitment activities, including advice on advertising strategies and selection methods including recruitment strategies and related operational matters
• To manage the appointment of new employees and internal transfers in accordance with employment legislation and best practice.
• Monitor and supervise the Government R
About The Company
Manpower Professional, a division of Manpower Inc., offers comprehensive, expert recruitment services backed by award winning training, assessment and selection and outsourcing. Our extensive resources, world-class client list, and reputation attract a diverse group of talented candidates, with every level of education, skills and experience. Manpower Professional helps find and retain top people in IT, accounting, banking, finance, engineering, Sales and marketing.