- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 9/9/2018
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Maintain a filing system
• Order office supplies
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
• Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
• Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquiries
• Resolve administrative problems
• Receive, sort and distribute the mail
• Answer telephone calls and pass them on to the Office Manager, in a professional manner
• Direct calls to appropriate persons or take detailed messages if needed
• Monitor office supplies; order and re-stock as needed (toner, stationary ..)
• Reserve conference spaces for meetings
• Monitor and maintain office equipment
• Maintain positive and professional staff and client relationships
• perform data entry and scan documents
• Handle multiple tasks as requested by the Office Manager
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
About The Company
International Language bookshop was established 1975 in Egypt for the prime purpose of supplying and distributing books, to meet out the rising demand of procuring and delivering latest books from leading publishers worldwide.
With 98 employees, operating a chain of retail bookshops along with branches in Cairo, Giza, Alexandria and Ismailia, ILB has a well deserved reputation for quality as the oldest distributor and the largest importer of English language books and educational resources in Egypt. It has throughout the years emphasized its image among customers and publishers.
We are an agent for Heinle Cengage Learning and sole agent Richmond Publishing, two of the world's largest publishing companies. Both have become familiar to millions through a diverse publishing program that includes school and college textbooks, children's books, materials for teaching English as a foreign language.
We have exclusivity rights for several publishers and educational suppliers, and along standing business cooperation with many key publishers in the UK and USA.