- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 10/9/2018
* Proficiency in MS with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency * Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
* Exceptional communication skills
* Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
* Answer and direct phone calls
* Organize and schedule appointments
* Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
* Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
* Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
* Develop and maintain a filing system
* Update and maintain office policies and procedures
* Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
* Maintain contact lists
* Book travel arrangements
* Submit and reconcile expense reports
* Provide general support to visitors
* Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
* Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Very Proficiency in MS with expertise Excel
About The Company
.Elsaba Automotive was established since 1975, when Fahmy ElSaba (A chairman ) signed the trading agreement company’s articles of incorporation.
The pioneering commerce gave birth to what was to become one of the largest Egyptian corporations in the automotive field.
Later at the end of 1998 we founded our biggest showroom in Cairo at that time which was the kick off for our enormous expansion to cover all over Cairo and Delta through 15 specialized showrooms and 6 authorized service centers, looking forward for more and more expansions all over Egypt, as we are still starving to be on top of the automotive field.
Over the past 41 years of gaining experience in the automotive field our aim was to dedicate ourselves to build and create a very strong and unique relationship between our customers as we go beyond the initial step of selling a vehicle to the pleasure of enjoyment to meet and exceed their expectations and to entirely satisfy their needs.