Airport operations ِِِAgent (Night Shift)
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 14/1/2020
• Respond to Customs trace agents inquiries and communicate with the brokers for feedback
• Monitor and measures all airport activates and service levels
• Dealing with customs authority for different aspects and requirements rolls & regulations
• Dealing with customers or brokers and Evaluate the needed paperwork’s for custom clearing process
• Respond and communicate to inbound and outbound gateways
• Dealing with airlines carriers for line-hull rates, activates and commitments
• Develop and maintain a positive client relationship by providing routine follow-up and worked resolutions.
• Document and escalate any custom issues related to customs clearance or service errors.
• Work with superiors to improve productivity, manage workload of team and Monitor work schedules.
• arrange and update departments reports as well as custom daily functions communications to other departments
• Provides information to new-hires on the company policies and work/department procedures.
• Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with the team members, as well as cross functionally
Good Computer Skills, esp. MS Office applications.
Excellent Communication Skills.
Planning and organizing.
Ability to work under pressure
Trustworthy with an eye for details
About The Company
FedEx Express invented express distribution and is the industry’s global leader, providing rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories, connecting markets that comprise more than 90 percent of the world’s gross domestic product within one to three business days. Unmatched air route authorities and transportation infrastructure, combined with leading-edge information technologies, make FedEx Express the world’s largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable services for more than 3.6 million shipments each business day