Area Export Sales
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 2/4/2020
1. Establish new as well as manage relation with current main importers, traders and offshore wholesales to ensure meeting of their financial and order commitments to the company through close monitoring receiving market feedback and business trip visits.
2. Continually attempting to penetrate new markets and establish the company image as a good international brand in different region.
3. Resolve product or service problem, distribution and customer complaints & claims.
4. Address all problems that may develop within the exports region promptly including writing a detailed report to keep on file.
5. Present periodical sales reports to top management as required.
6. Gather and update information and market data of the targeted markets and set up launches in coordination with Marketing Services Division.
7. Attend and prepare international fairs, exhibitions and seminars to promote products and establish relations with of shore importers.
8. Submit Quarterly Rolling Sales Forecast within the agreed deadline.
export experience at construction industry, experience with Africa / ME / GCC markets is a plus
About The Company
Manufacturing of waterproofing membranes.