- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 8/8/2019
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and / or abilities required:
• Strong expertise in database design and database development.
• Strong Expertise in Business Intelligence and Information Management methodologies and concepts.
• Strong Expertise in Oracle OBIEE tool (other BI tools are definite plus)
• Strong Expertise in PL/SQL..
• Experience in translating customer’s business requirements and process flows into technical solutions.
• Experience with development processes and production release management; application and database tuning and interdependencies on operating system configuration is highly desired.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills, be detail oriented with an ability to meet critical deadlines.
• Exceptional knowledge of using Microsoft Office products especially Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication (oral/written) skills with respect to team members, peers, and staff at all levels of the organization.
• Has ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Awareness of latest BI technologies
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required.
• A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience working with database and BI technologies and architectures; including both logical and physical designs, data mart creation, BI tools, loaders and development and reporting tools is required. This experience should include influencing global data architecture directions and defining major data architecture related technology standards.
• A minimum of 3 years experience writing Oracle & SQL Server stored procedures and packages.
• A minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in various Information management and BI projects (preferred to be in banking industry) and demonstrated capabilities in carrying best practices and common objects/components to other projects is required.
About The Company
EJADA is a leading IT services & solutions provider in the Middle East & North Africa enabling enterprises to maintain the competitive edge in today’s dynamic market.
According to the latest IDC report on the Saudi IT services market, EJADA achieved the following market positions:
Second Largest IT Services Company in the Saudi market
Number One in the Application Consulting and Customization domain
Number One in the Application Management Outsourcing domain
Number One in the Custom Application Development domain
Number Two in the Information System Consulting domain
Number Four in the System Integration domain
* Source: IDC report 2014, Saudi IT services market report
“To lead in enabling Clients’ Business Excellence by architecting and successfully delivering complete World Class Portfolios of integrated IT Solutions through distinguished and highly motivated Professional
We offer a unique value proposition, combining the competitive advantage of a locally based and culturally aware workforce of over 900 professionals with strong strategic alliances and partnerships with leading global technology providers.
We believe in partnerships with our clients to ensure excellence in business, quicker time to market, and best value for money.
We set the objective of “exceeding our clients’ expectations” as the optimum goal in each and every business engagement of EJADA with a client.
We commit ourselves to the highest standards of quality through the entire cycle of engagement.
We successfully deliver complex and large scale IT projects with the highest standard of implementation, integration, consultation and support services to over 150 enterprises in the Middle East & North Africa through a network of 7 Offices & various channels.
History and Key Milestones
EJADA is the evolution of merging thr