Business Development Manager
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 20/9/2021
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
• 5-7 years’ experience in a sales/marketing driven environment
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills in English.
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a fast paced competitive environment
• Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize workload with minimal supervision
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office applications
• Understanding of “e-“concept & trends would be an asset
• Female candidates
• Driving license with car
• Marketing & Sales Knowledge