Business Development Manager
- Giza, Egypt
Posted In 17/3/2019
• Setting up the Business Plan & Marketing Plan.
• Setting Budgeting and Targeting plans after the approval of the CEO.
• Hiring the Sales & CRM teams.
• Monitoring and Controlling the Sales team performance.
• Receiving weekly/daily reports from the Sales team leader with their activities.
• Coaching, training, and giving assistance to all the sales team members.
• Reporting to the CEO with weekly/quarterly Status sheets of the whole team.
• Participating in attendance of conferences & events.
• Evaluating the Team members and setting up the appraisals of the team members with the assistance of the Sales team leader.
• Assuring the prospect customers satisfaction and following up with daily/weekly progress reports or conference calls.
• Maintaining a healthy internal fruitful relation with coworkers and production team to make our environment stable and ready for challenges.
• Attending “conferences/events and calls/ client-reviews” (if needed) with the management team assigned to certain types of projects to assure that the latest client's instructions are followed.
• Preparing & assisting in handling all RFPs & Bids.
• Securing new/sensitive accounts with extra care & attention.
• 2-5 years experience in the same position
• Leadership skills
• Fluent English is a MUST. Other language skill is a plus.
• Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft office package and Internet.
• Excellent Business Writing Skills
• Real Accountability
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
About The Company
BayanTech is a leading language service provider. Since 2004, we have been offering a vast array of translation and localization services to major global brands, helping our clients to smoothly cross the frontiers of language and culture and expand their markets.
We offer our language services to all Middle-Eastern and African languages, as well as the major Asian and European languages.
Based on a large in-house production team, our services raise the bar for the entire translation/localization industry.
Through our multiple years of experience, we have grown from 1 office to 4 offices in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab of Emirates, South Africa, and the headquarters at the heart of the Middle East, Egypt.
With a goal-oriented approach, we rise up to the challenges of language and cultural diversity, driven by our passion for sweeping borders.
Defying the cultural, geographical, and technical difficulties, we have proved our commitment to excellence and exceeded our clients’ expectations.