Call Center Agent
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 15/4/2019
1. Handle customer calls related to the service and/or advice and ensure compliance with local, corporate and legal requirements.
2. Handle a variety of customer complaints and /or exceptions including responding to irate customers.
3. Identify, generate and document revenue opportunities in accordance with local standards.
4. Co-operate with internal departments and GSP’s, to resolve routine issues, refer non-routine issues to customer dissatisfaction, and refer in accordance with local agreed procedures.
5. Identify and document potential service issues and incidents of customer dissatisfaction and refer in accordance with local agreed procedures.
About The Company
FedEx Express invented express distribution and is the industry’s global leader, providing rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories, connecting markets that comprise more than 90 percent of the world’s gross domestic product within one to three business days. Unmatched air route authorities and transportation infrastructure, combined with leading-edge information technologies, make FedEx Express the world’s largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable services for more than 3.6 million shipments each business day