This job is closed and is no longer open for applicants.
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 25/11/2020
1. Being highly responsive and attentive to the requests/needs of internal and external clients – including vendors and subcontractors.
2. Collaborate with the project team in the monitoring and review of all project billing proofs, ensuring timely and accurate completion.
3. Responsible for the review, verification and processing of all subcontractor and general condition related payments associated with assigned projects.
4. Works with project team to ensure timely and accurate submission of construction billings on multiple projects.
5. Communicates with project team, vendors, subcontractors and external parties to manage job cost requests/requirements, including waivers of lien, insurance and any additional contractually required documents necessary to invoice clients or pay vendors.
6. Review accuracy of all Change Orders prior to submission to clients along with final responsibility for ensuring all approved Change Orders are posted and therefore represented in the monthly requisition process in a timely manner.
7. Assists with job closeout process by verifying that outstanding costs have been recorded; final owner billings are issued; assists with collection of final billings, determines when jobs can be closed in systems.
8. Demonstrate thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Sage/Timberline software systems.
9. Interface with project team and senior management on all aspects of project construction accounting.
10. Promote our culture to our clients, subcontractors, communities we are working in and the public at large.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.See more occupations related to this task.
Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.See more occupations related to this task.
Review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences.See more occupations related to this task.
Prepare adjusting journal entries.See more occupations related to this task.
Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts
About The Company
UEC was established in 2010 by Eng. Ahmed Elbasel as an electromechanical contracting. Since then it has developed rapidly specialized in HVAC, Firefighting & Light current Contracting projects with long list of projects executed in Egypt UEC mission is to provide high quality professional services to its clients in an efficient, timely manner, with the highest standards, state of the art and economical solutions. With our qualified employees, UEC has successfully executed more than 50 prestigious projects with very high proficiency and engineering excellence, presenting an impressive portfolio of electromechanical services in the markets.
(تنفيذ اعمال الاكتروميكانيكا (تكييف + مكافحة الحريق +اعمال الانذار + كاميرات مراقبة + سنترالات