Cross Trade Sales Executive
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 14/5/2022
• Primarily responsible for Cross Trade related pricing activities and budget requirements (objectives)
• Pro-actively identify market opportunities.
• Develop & Prepare & Maintain a cross trade product catalogue.
• Develop & Prepare & Maintain commercial action plans to identify specific targets
• Responsible for SQ (special quotation) management - Present and sell company services to current and potential customers active on the assigned trades.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers relationships through appropriate propositions and sales methods.
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries & leads and sales visits.
• Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing & tactics and communicate this to the manager and relevant counterpart in Head Office. - Frequently monitor and report commercial activities to the Deputy & Managing Director or Export Sales manager and relevant counterpart in Head Office.
• Visit prospects & customers (field activity) - Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys
• Identify and resolve customer concerns - Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate department staff
• Other duties as assigned Organizing market research
• Bachelor Degree
• At least two years’ experience.
• Experience in planning & executing commercial activities
• Strong relationship builder and strong personal desire to win.
• Good experience with computer apps (office, Mail and Autocade).
• Age not more Than 30.
• Flexibility to Travel is a MUST
• Excellent command of English & Arabic written and spoken.
• Distinctive negotiation skills
• Excellent communications & Presentation skills Self-starter and enthusiastic
• Live in Cairo
About The Company
Egyptian Packaging & Plastic Systems.“Makka Al Mokarama” is the largest distributors and agencies acting very successfully in the field of packing, packaging and Plastics since 1994. The authorized capital increased from EGP 1,500,000 to EGP 80,000,000. Paid capital is EGP 20,000,000. Egyptian Packaging & Plastic Systems Corp. is acting very successfully as the Sole Agents and Distributors for the most well-known Italian, German, Japanese, Canadian, Taiwan, Koreans, Dutch, Turkish, Brazil, Portugal, Spanish, K.S.A. and Swiss Companies that work in the field of packing, packaging and plastics.Values: Egyptian Packing & Packaging Commits to Integrity & expects the same from its team. We Treat people fairly and with respect & We clearly clarify rules and objectives.