Decoration Sales Engineer
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 17/2/2020
- Renders design ideas in form of paste ups, drawings, or illustrations, estimates material requirements and costs, and presents design for approval.
- Interface with Owners, Consultants, Architects, Contractors, Fashion suppliers and others to understand, explain and implement own or existing brand design.
- Selects or designs furnishings, art works, and accessories
- Cost saving and time management to meet minimum expenses and shortest implementation time.
- Recommends products to purchase according to market trends availability of products required for designs.
- Ensure that all material selections meet all appropriate codes and governing requirements, ensure proper handling and storage of materials.
- Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Develop detailed plans and 3-D models showing arrangement of walls, dividers, displays, lighting and other fixtures using computer-assisted design (CAD) software and graphics software.
- Develop plans, elevations, cross sections and detailed drawings, and advise on selection of colors, finishes and materials, floor and wall coverings, interior and exterior lighting, furniture and other items, taking into account ergonomic and occupational health standards.
- Stays updated with latest trends in interior designs.
- Must have experience as Interior Designer with specialization in show room interiors of building material products.
- Graduate of Fine Arts, Interior Design, Architecture or any related field
- Should have computer design and presentation experience with implementation capacity and with keen attention to all the details.
- Ability to do presentation using latest version of Auto-CAD, 3D-Max and the like.
- Strong communication skill.
- Leadership as an Individual Contributor.
- Strong computer skill.
About The Company
Since 1910, our Company has managed to contribute greatly in the development of the furniture industry with its high standard products along with elegance, style,innovation and quality.
Over the many years of operation, we've sought to present integrity in our relationships with employees, customers, suppliers, the community among which we live and work and above all integrity in our products. As a result TAGOURY'S HOUSE experienced quick growth.
Since then we strived to exceed our customers' expectations and provide them with exceptional furniture with impeccable design and quality, reflecting hospitality, elegance, value, and comfort.
With the support of our customers and ongoing efforts we were able to experience some of the most outstanding architectural projects in our region. Tagoury's House takes pride in being a major contributor to the renovation of one of Egypt's greatest historical project Alexandria Library. "We are very proud to be part of this amazing architecture project. The new library of Alexandria is, for us, the project of the Century. Thousands of people from all around the world come to witness the great accomplishments of the Ancient Alexandria Library. It is much more than a library; it's Egypt's culture for humanity all over the world".