- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 16/5/2023
• Controlling company and project documentation.
• Follow document control procedures and QC requirements.
• Organize and updated documents revisions.
• Scan and upload paper documentation.
• Follow up documents submittals and approvals.
• Ensuring proper and secure storage.
• Use document management software.
• Minimum of higher diploma.
• Good command of English.
• 3+ work experience in engineering, contracting or similar field.
• Professional in MS Word, Excel, Access and other computer related software.
• Good communication and administration skills.
• Experience in Gulf countries is an advantage.
About The Company
EGYPTROL was launched in 1998 by a team of seasoned experts in engineering, construction, operation and maintenance in the Egyptian electric power sector. The main objective of the company is to provide value through services provided to contractors working in the power sector in Egypt, Middle East and North Africa (MENA).