- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 20/2/2020
• Preparation of Shop drawings.
• Preparation of Schematic drawings, riser diagram, Interconnection Diagrams.
• Preparation of lightening and small power layout.
• Cable Routing Layout, Equipment layout.
• Cable sizing.
• Preparation of AS Built drawings.
• Preparation & Estimation of BOQ(Bill of Quantity )
• Prepare engineering qualification tests procedures & associated data sheets.
• Ensure consistency in design reviews, verification & qualification efforts.
• Attending technical meetings.
• 1-3 years of experience in a related field.
• Experience in Electrical systems development.
• Deliverables (results) oriented & team oriented with a strong desire for hands-on work.
• Ability to read technical specifications, and design drawings.
• Computer Skills:
o Very Good computer skills & MS Office package.
o Excellent in CAD.
o Good in Revit.
o ETAP is a plus.
• Soft Skills:
o Good Communication Skills.
o Ability to work among teams.
o Work under pressure.
About The Company
EGYPTROL was launched in 1998 by a team of seasoned experts in engineering, construction, operation and maintenance in the Egyptian electric power sector. The main objective of the company is to provide value through services provided to contractors working in the power sector in Egypt, Middle East and North Africa (MENA).