Electrical Site Supervision Engineer
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 11/1/2021
• Have experience in fire alarm system installation.
• Very Good in AUTOCAD and Microsoft office.
• Receiving and inspecting incoming materials and ensure that compliance with approved submittals.
• Ensure that equipment assembled and installed in accordance with the approved layout.
• Ensure that all works have been performed in accordance with approved shop drawings.
• Review all works in site and check that all works executed according to approved shop drawings.
• Ensure that all punch list have been closed before applying any test.
• Make necessary tests for the work according to standards and codes.
• Make the daily report.
• Preparing monthly progress report.
• Make As-built drawings submitted by contractor.
• Experience in site construction supervision.
• Deliverables (results) oriented & team oriented with a strong desire for hands-on work.
• Ability to write technical specifications, develop device and system level specification.
• Computer Skills:
o Good computer skills & MS Office package.
o Good in AutoCAD.
o Soft Skills:
o Very Good Communication Skills.
o Ability to work among teams.
o Work under pressure.
o Technical writing Skills.
About The Company
EGYPTROL was launched in 1998 by a team of seasoned experts in engineering, construction, operation and maintenance in the Egyptian electric power sector. The main objective of the company is to provide value through services provided to contractors working in the power sector in Egypt, Middle East and North Africa (MENA).