- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 30/12/2019
1. Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
2. Prepare agenda for meetings. Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
3. Schedule meetings and take minutes.
4. Alert manager about cancellations or new meetings.
5. Follow up memos deadlines.
6. Prepare correspondences and emails.
7. Answer and direct phone calls, and taking messages.
8. Maintain and update the contact list.
9. Greet visitors. Manage spreadsheets.
10. Coordinates office management activities. Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
11. Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
12. Receive and relay telephone messages. Expert in establishing and maintaining hard copy and electronic filing system.
13. Typing general materials, faxing, photocopying, scanning and faxing.
• Suitable bachelor degree
• 5 Years Experience in same position
• Presentable and has communication skills
• English: Very Good
• Computer: Excellent user of Microsoft office