Executive Secretary and Administrative Assistant
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 11/1/2021
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
• Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms. • Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings. • Manage travel and schedule
. • Handle information requests.
• Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
• Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
• Prepare statistical reports.
• Manage spreadsheets.
• Greet and receive visitor.
• Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
• Coordinates office management activities.
• Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
• Prepare agenda for meetings.
• Takes and transcribes dictation.
• Helps prepare office budget.
• Plans events and volunteer activities.
• Maintain office procedures.
• Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
• Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
• Coordinate committees and task forces.
• Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
• Receive and relay telephone messages.
• Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
• Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
_Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
_Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
_High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
_Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Integrity and professionalism
_Proficiency in MS Office