- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 26/8/2020
• Analyze and provide required update to all export policies and procedures and coordinate to prepare appropriate propels and ensure compliance to all timeframe and design all work according to customer requirements.
• Manage all communications with customers and monitor all samples and orders for customer and prepare all license applications and agreements for all technical data and ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures.
• Administer all export licenses and technical assistance agreements and manage all correspondences for staff members and evaluate all proposals and contracts and participate in all technical program meetings.
• Collaborate with customer service personnel and evaluate all project requirements according to agreements and ensure compliance to all business and customer requirements and prepare appropriate proposals and document all requirements.
• Manage and prepare shipments for all classified and unclassified products and ensure compliance to all defense security services job requirements
About The Company
للتوريدات المعمليه والطبيه