Factory Manager (Steel Structure)
- Suez, Egypt
Posted In 11/9/2019
• Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
• Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
• Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
• Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
• Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
• Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
• Share a trusting relationship with work group and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
• Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
• Commit to plant safety procedures
• Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
• Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
• Proven work experience manager in steel structure
• Proven managerial experience
• 15+ years’ experience.
• Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
• Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
• Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
• Computer literacy
• Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
• Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
• BS degree in mechanical engineer.
• Not Less than 45 years old.
• Suez city resident preferred or able to relocate.