- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 15/4/2019
- checks all cash receipts & all other revenues generated by the Food & Beverage Department.- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
-Prepares daily income reports for onward transmission to the management.
- Prepares the tips schedule every 15 days for all the outlets and signs it from the managers
-Prints and reviews the Beverage seals reports, sends it to the Cost Controller and Bars Managers for replacing the sold items from the stores.
-Reconciles the incoming cash and checks.
- Follows up the ENT taxes and takes the necessary actions.
- Makes sure of deducting the development taxes from every party being held
- Verifies all voided items on a daily basis for the restaurants and refers this reports to the Food & Beverage Manager.
- Verifies the balance of accounts received with the city ledger in charge.
- Verifies the correctness of miscellaneous charge voucher, rebates, paid outs and adjustments.
- Verifies function sales with function sheet.
- Prepares daily income and food coverage reports.
- Verifies the reasons of the complimentary checks and sends it for agreement from the head Departments.
- Closes every month sales journal and passes the journal entry to the financial controller or Accounting Manager.
-Prepares the monthly reports for all the outlets ( Discount, F&B Statistics Summery Report, Collection Report, YTD Sales Report, Analysis F&B Report , Revenue Growth Report )
- Prepares a monthly report for all the city-ledger checks for all the company.
-Enters the data for the privilege Cards on the system and prepares a monthly report for the usage.
- Reviews all the room charges checks and prepares a monthly statement for FS to collect
• Bachelor of commerce
• High level of accuracy .
• Financial taxation experience.
• Excellent command of reading, writing & speaking English Language.
• Cost Accounting experienced
• Statistical Analysis ability
• UNIVERSITY GRADUATE WITH A BACHELOR DEGREE OF COMMERCE.
• ABILITY TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE .
• EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE OF DEALING WITH COMPUTER (EXCEL, OFFICE, AND OUTLOOK AND HITS SYSTEM )
• EFFECTIVE ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS.
• ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND HIGH LEVEL OF ACCURACY.
• KEEPING CONFIDENTIALITY.
For interested candidates , please send your CV with a recent photo to :
mentioning the job title in the e-mail subject.