- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 12/2/2020
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and design concepts.
• Coming up with design concepts that fit the company needs.
• Estimating the time required to complete the work.
• Creating final designs, working to a deadline
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations.
• Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Working as part of a team with, other designers, and marketing specialists.
• Bachelor Degree in graphic design / fine arts, or any related field.
• 2-4 years of experience in graphic design.
• Very good communication skills.
• Professional in Photoshop, illustrator
• Good knowledge of aftereffects and/ or motion graphics is a plus.
About The Company
Talaat Group is a famous corporation in the field of electronics in Egypt since the 1950’s at Attaba Square, one of the largest marketplaces now in Egypt. With the inauguration and initiation of the first largest showroom in the city-center of Cairo in 1956, "Radio Talaat”, excelled in providing its customers with all their desires. Depending typically on the quality of its products, the company became one of the most reputable and trustworthy in the sphere of electronics in Egypt nowadays.