Head of Stage for Foundationand Upper Elementary
- الجيزة, مصر
Posted In 23/8/2020
Provide leadership to a planning process designed and intended to assure the School’s readiness and ability to provide a sound, relevant and spiritual educational experience for students.
- Develop annual goals and strategic plan for the school.
- To lead, train, guide and support members of the School and to oversee their career development in conjunction with the Head of Department.
- To arrange HOD meetings for the subject on a regular basis and to keep minutes of these meetings.
- To ensure regular and effective liaison with colleagues and the whole school.
- Establish, and promote goals for faculty and staff that result in every student achieving to his/her fullest academic and personal potential.
- Provide the leadership and management skills necessary to maximize the efforts of teachers and students in an environmental conductive to spiritual and educational enhancement, growth, and achievement.
- Remain abreast of educational trends.
- Evaluate virtual and technological education as a tool for enhancing the academic offering.
- Serve as the school’s primary spokesperson.
- Implement established school policies and collaboratively review and make recommendations for change to board.
- Monitor, support and guide the Parents Teachers Association.
- To interview candidates for admission.
- Review & amend the curriculum in consultation with the Principal