HR Recruiter (Internship)
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 14/9/2020
The process of recruiting is a creative one, as it involves using both traditional and non-traditional resources and a network of established contacts to identify and attract talent.
Resources often include community networking events, job fairs, online sources, career fairs, and advertising/marketing programs.
* Performing phone interviews with candidates
* Maintaining relationships with clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
* screening resumes to determine which candidates meet the minimum requirements
* headhunting, a term used to describe finding candidates who are currently employed and convincing them to change employers
* Post jobs
* CVs database creation
* Interviewing candidates
* Updating Job description
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Attending employment fairs