- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 12/6/2019
• Leading Recruiting Activities: Coordinate all stages of the hiring process, including posting job openings, reviewing and screening applications, conducting interviews, and on boarding new employees.
• Manage Employee Relations: Address employee conflicts and complete investigations as required. Assess employee engagement and retention, and actively work to identify, analyze, and improve any problematic areas.
• Manage Payroll: ensure that employees have a systematic method for reporting work hours
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any relevant field
• Diploma in human resources is a must.
• Very good in written and spoken English
• 3-5 years of experience in recruitment and search for white and blue collars
• Advanced knowledge of sourcing techniques
• Excellent communication and persuasion abilities
About The Company
Misr NoDust is the leading company in Egypt providing rental of mops, mitts and other cleaning products. Our office and factory headquarters are located in Zahraa Maadi, Cairo, with extended services in Alexandria and other major cities in Egypt
With many years of experience serving the Egyptian market, we currently employ over 80 call-center agents and a fleet of 100 cars and motorcycle to address our client’s needs.