Human Resources Manager
- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 18/11/2019
- Managing conducting the job analysis to create and update clear job descriptions in order to hire, train, compensate, and evaluate the employees
- Ensure the effective achievement of HR departmental objectives through the leadership of the HR Section - setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal - in order to maximize subordinate and the performance of the section
- Preparing and analyzing statistical HR reports & documents within specific timeframe as requested by management.
- Developing and implementing pay plans based on reliable benchmark, to meet company needs and objectives.
- Developing and managing an effective payroll system applying the company rules and laws to get the wages paid - correctly, and on time monitoring any possible variance between actual results and budgeted targets to propose correct actions to other departments supervising.
- Responsible for ensuring all staff are recruited and trained in accordance to the HR Polices & Procedures to meet company needs and objectives.
- Reviewing and updating the policy and procedures for the management approval in the light of changes to the labor law or company regulations.
About The Company
United is an Egyptian recruitment company established on 2006 to provide
Egyptians with overseas and local job opportunities.
Since that time, we have been totally
dedicated to our candidates and
clients. Today, United is one of the
most trusted names in recruitment
services across Egypt and overseas.
At United we pride ourselves on having an eye for what our clients and
candidates need. We offer an honest and open service, coupled with our
United provide varieties of professional services for Human Resources Management
Recruitment ,Visa Processing,Recruitment Visa Processing.