- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 22/3/2020
• Have the availability to develop skills in specific control disciplines, such as:
• Advanced process control (APC)
• Distributed control systems (DCS)
• Programmable logic controllers (PLC)
• Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA).
• Prepare and reviewing logic diagrams.
• Preparing and reviewing of INSTRUMENT CABLE BLOCK DIAGRAM.
• Preparing and reviewing of Cable Routing Layout, Equipment layout.
• Preparing and reviewing of TYPICAL INSTRUMENT HOOK UP DRAWINGS.
• Preparing and reviewing of INSTRUMENT CABLE ROUTING and Cable sizing.
• Preparing and reviewing of instrument list (INDEX).
• Preparing and reviewing of instrument I/O list.
• Preparing and reviewing of instrument data sheet for various devices.
• Preparing and reviewing of piping and instrument diagram.
• Preparation & Estimation of BOQ (Bill of Quantity).
• and presenting findings in written reports
• Analyzing data and provide it in Technical Report.
• Production technique improvement & test procedure development.
• Review and/or prepare engineering qualification tests procedures & associated data sheets.
• Complete & release production documentation.
• Take action to move projects from inception to completion.
• Ensure consistency in design reviews, verification & qualification efforts.
• Advise management of new developments which may affect scope, schedule, costs, customer relations, and/or inter-departmental relations.
• Active hands-on involvement in meeting team milestones/deliverables.
• Coordination between different disciplines
• Monitoring and reviewing of deliverables.
• Perform development plan for entire Team work.
• Ability to supervise team.
• Experience in I&C development.
• Deliverables (results) oriented & team oriented with a strong desire for hands-on work.
• Ability to write technical specifications, develop device and system level specification.
• Have good knowledge about fire alarm and communication codes and standards.
• Computer Skills:
o Excellent computer skills & MS Office package.
o Excellent in CAD.
o Very Good in Revit.
• Soft Skills:
o Excellent Communication Skills.
o Ability to work among teams.
o Work under pressure.
o Business and Technical writing Skills.
About The Company
EGYPTROL was launched in 1998 by a team of seasoned experts in engineering, construction, operation and maintenance in the Egyptian electric power sector. The main objective of the company is to provide value through services provided to contractors working in the power sector in Egypt, Middle East and North Africa (MENA).