- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 17/10/2019
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project.
- Consider how the space will be used and how people will move through the space.
- Meeting with clients and other tradespeople such as architects or builders to discuss the needs of the client.
- Developing designs according to a brief that are functional, appealing and appropriate for the space.
- Using design software (such as AUTOCAD &3D MAX) to create models and visuals.
- Researching and preparing plans, diagrams or sketches for interior constructions, materials, finishes, lighting and furnishing.
- Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layouts
Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures.
- Prepare final plans, using computer applications.
- Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs.
- Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements
Visit after the project to ensure that the client is satisfied.
Excellent command of english language
Excellent use AUTOCAD &3D MAX
Excellent communication skills skills.
About The Company
STEP is a type of innovative hub created, designed, managed and maintained and working in partnership with public sector, private sector and voluntary sector organisations to provide shared workshop space, office space, virtual assistant, website development and management, digital Marketing management, networking opportunities, business mentoring, business advice, business research, business angel guidance, tax advise, investment advice, computer access, broadband access, business grant information, business development opportunities and other necessary and vital space and services for a number of entrepreneurs, small business owners and self-employed people to use at a low-cost for a specific period of time.